Thursday, July 31, 2014

Shakespeare in the Park

Hubby & I love live theater! We almost always celebrate special occasions by finding a local theater putting on a play :)
Hubby was a drama nerd in high school, so I guess this is how we stay connected to that side of us ;)
So for the past two years we have gotten season tickets to Shakespeare in the Park. Believe me, I don't understand Shakespeare any more than you, but seeing it live (with Hubby next to me to answer questions) really brings it to life!
This year they brought the "B" & "G" out to Shakespeare in the Park, so of course I had to take a picture! There are big things going on in Dallas! I'm glad we are here to enjoy them!

If you are looking for something to do in Dallas check out other things Hubby & I have been up to!

and please share with us your favorite things to do in the Big D!

No comments:

Post a Comment