Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I hope you wore your green today! Of course, I wear green most days :)
More importantly, today is Hubby's 30th birthday!! There are no more 20s in our home!
So I took him out to dinner in Deep Ellum to celebrate! First drinks at The Free Man, where I had an obligatory Irish Car Bomb. Wouldn't order it again, but it's St. Patrick's Day! We will be back here for some Crawfish Boil!
 Then a walk down the street to Cane Rosso for pizza.
 Thin, soft, fire baked crust, with amazing toppings. We will be back here as well! Anyone who puts bacon marmalade & a honey drizzle on pizza, knows their way to our hearts :)
On our way home we stopped for dessert at Sonic. They were, afterall, celebrating Hubby's birthday with half price shakes! It's so nice of them to remember such a special day :)
Happy birthday Hubby, I love you! I'm the luckiest girl ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment