Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Trampolines Everywhere!

For Elias' 4th birthday trip, we went to Flight Deck. This room had so many trampolines! Elias just kept running/jumping one big circle around the room :)
They also had one section with dodgeballs, & he had fun kicking them against the wall. Maybe he will play soccer like his mommy!
The foam pit was his favorite area! He kept flipping & tumbling all around!
Then he told me he was king of the world :)
We went during toddler time, so all the kids there were under 6. It was the perfect trip! I can imagine it getting rough with older kids there. He had so much fun, & I got to jump with him (not much, he
has way more energy than I!). Glad we finally got to take your birthday trip Elias! I can't believe it's been over 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment